Join our team
Our teachers have a passion for the arts and for teaching in communities like the South Bronx.
Bronx Arts educators are results-driven, motivated leaders, holding their students to high academic standards.
We require a bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree and New York State certification is preferred.
We’re proud to provide our teachers with a supportive environment, the best in technology and classroom resources as well as competitive benefits including:
- Free health care options for self and dependents
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 3% employer match after one year of service
- One personal wellness day per year in addition to sick and personal time
- Free Talkspace online therapy access
- Additional work opportunities including after school and summer school
- Support of teacher exams and certification costs
- Assistance in identifying a path to teacher certification
- College reimbursement for selected members